2023 Spring/Fall Dune Clean-Up Event Details
- Confirmation of pre-registrants begins at (2pm, 3/31/23) and (10am, 10/28/23) at the main DNR barn located at the beginning of the dune entrance ramp.
- Wear warm, bright clothing if you can for safety so you're easily seen on the dunes.
- Chester's Sanitation will be providing trash bags to collect trash in, but you may also bring your own if you wish.
- Chester's Sanitation will also provide a dumpster or truck to throw your filled bags into.
- We will cancel event w/in 24 hours of forecasted bad weather and a rain date TBA online afterward.
- *NO WILD DRIVING ON THE DUNES DURING THIS EVENT! NO EXCEPTIONS!! Once you have signed in and the DNR has assigned you an area to service, please drive RESPONSIBLY and SAFELY to that spot, I.E. no hot-dogging or joy-riding around the dunes! Being able to enter the Dunes w/ vehicles to clean it before it's technically open for the season is a privilege, so don't do something stupid that would get you trouble w/ the SLRA or the DNR. The DNR will NOT hesitate to close these special events down for good if folks can't abide the rules...